• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Changes need to be made if we are rolling with this Young-Murray backcourt. 

Nope.  Just need to add Bogi to see how he affects the dynamic of the team.

Everytime he's been out of this lineup for an extended period of time, the Hawks were at or below .500.

When he came back, the Hawks in 2 consecutive seasons played at a top 10 level.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

If you think we don't miss Clint, then you're blind...

I think Clint is extremely important to us, defensively, though he does stifle JC a bit as well.  Bogi will also be helpful, assuming he scores a dozen or more points a game and hits some threes.  I still am unsure if those two are enough to make us a top four seed.  
Fingers crossed I'm just in a bad mood today and we figure a bunch of stuff out over the next couple months and round into shape in time for the playoffs.  

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Everytime he's been out of this lineup for an extended period of time, the Hawks were at or below .500.

Bogi is really really good offensively. I think we forget about it because he's so f***ing terrible on D.

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Bogi may offer a lot of help but our deffencies are clear...  I just heard Bam call OO "my bitch". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Relying on an injury prone player that may never be back to 100% is a ticket for Nate to be fired.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

I think Clint is extremely important to us, defensively, though he does stifle JC a bit as well.  Bogi will also be helpful, assuming he scores a dozen or more points a game and hits some threes.  I still am unsure if those two are enough to make us a top four seed.  
Fingers crossed I'm just in a bad mood today and we figure a bunch of stuff out over the next couple months and round into shape in time for the playoffs.  

Well, starting the season, we looked good.   Against some good teams.    So we have something...