• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Its the same crap, Different game.  The Hawks have a hot player going into the 4th and that guy never sees the ball because of Trae.  Bogi had like 20 pints at halftime and now has 26? WTF?

Super weird how you used to SOLELY blame one dude for all this.  Super weird.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Super weird how you used to SOLELY blame one dude for all this.  Super weird.

Trae had multiple turnovers in the 4th and missed a free throw to ice the game and a bunny to win the game.  Who the F-ck else should be blamed???

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Unexpected win. I had this down as a loss due to Collins being out. Nice bounce back for Trae. He finished strong and didn't get down on himself after a brutal game in regulation. 

That's how young players grow...makes him battle tested.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its the same crap, Different game.  The Hawks have a hot player going into the 4th and that guy never sees the ball because of Trae.  Bogi had like 20 pints at halftime and now has 26? WTF?

We won the game bro?!?!  It's time to be happy and positive.  Pierce finally got fired and you just re-channeled that negative energy on Trae.  Just get rid of the negative energy altogether instead of always looking for who to blame most

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

Huge win and a fun watch to boot. Big game coming tomorrow as well. Hawks need that one badly.

Hopefully Zion and Ingram sit that one out too. I don't mind getting cheap wins. They all count the same.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, JeffS17 said:

We won the game bro?!?!  It's time to be happy and positive.  Pierce finally got fired and you just re-channeled that negative energy on Trae.  Just get rid of the negative energy altogether instead of always looking for who to blame most

I'm not looking at this D-mn game,  I'm looking at the future.  They can't win playing like this