• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok I lied, I just read all of your responses. People hated on Trae then 180 bam 💥😆 ahhhhh good stuff.  Blah, blah, blah ....

I was glad you weren't here during the game.  I figured your head might've exploded with all these "Hawks fans" actively rooting against the team.  Crazy how many people still enjoy the games more when we lose.  When we win ... crickets.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Buzzard said:

ICETRAY the closer.

TBH he should have closed with the FT and floater in the 4th. But he was spectacular in overtime (except for the botched play to end the 1st one). 

Bad game, great overtime. I'll take it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, terrell said:

I hate that play-in BS..It scares me a little being from Atlanta..lol..They wait until we finally have a shot at a playoff spot, to change the rules...smh..I hope this season is the last of it..

Well, if we ended 7th or 8th we wouldn't have a very long playoff experience... so let's get that 4th spot. 

😁

• Like 2

So I missed the best marathon game of our season it seems. Reading about it and feel good about the eventual finishing results. Also it seems this having some patience thing is working out for Bogi. A lot of good contributors playing last night.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Keep me in your prayers. Almost had a close call yesterday afternoon. While today's been tough, still here.

Sending thoughts and prayers your way in a legit, earnest sense.  Hope you are ok, Supes.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Crazy how many people still enjoy the games more when we lose. 

Yup... but bro you can’t call people out like this when you yourself has an agenda of needing to be right all the time too.

All squawkers obviously love the Hawks, but a lot of youse just want praise for being right all the time. Just stop 🛑.

Stay strong @NBASupes hoping things get better.

3 hours ago, BrazilianHawk said:

I root for the Hawks. If Trae is hurting the team, I'll call him out. 

Is he not the superstar of the team? You  want me to blame Huerter, the refs, anyone but Trae?

That's not happening.

"With great power comes great responsibility". If he's got carte blanche to do whatever he likes, he better do it right.

That said... Trae got us in a hole, and then Trae got us out of the hole. ALL GOOD. I hope he plays better if he plays tonight. We need him to be good.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/82ba6c7f-0a11-4ecc-8baf-7826b5132880

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yup... but bro you can’t call people out like this when you yourself has an agenda of needing to be right all the time too.

All squawkers obviously love the Hawks, but a lot of youse just want praise for being right all the time. Just stop 🛑.

Stay strong @NBASupes hoping things get better.

I don't need to be right all the time.  I just am.

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47gurvaf3krs7ceai7ayu

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, marco102 said:

Whats wrong Supes? 🙏🙏

Ended up catching a nearly deadly bout with food poisoning. It's clearly not the first time I got it but this one had me passed out and in the worst condition possible. 

• Sad 5