• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Flo Raptors

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Oladipo, Turner, Brogdon and Sabonis 

Yeah I can see that, the talent level is very different indeed

Brogdon is a backup wing on a contender. He's good but he's nothing special. Milwaukee was right to have him as a 6th man. He puts up nice numbers but when you really watch him play, he's not that good. 

Turner is kinda limited. 

Dipo hasn't been the same since the injury. 

Sabonis is for real. He's a legit very good player. 

While Atlanta is loaded with talent. Even the ones who haven't figured it out yet like Cam and before Nate, Kevin. 

7 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Leave LP out of this, he would had this team in the playoffs too. 10 seed play in, but he would have done it. Lol. 

I don't even believe this. I honestly felt we would be right there with Washington if we never fired LP. 

• Premium Member

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Phoenix needs to wake up..lol

Miami is starting to look like themselves again. That's going to be a tough win for Phoenix. That would give the Hawks some serious breathing room though before the Hawks face the Bucks.

Bogdanovic, Capela lead Hawks past Raptors 107-103

BSPN headline there. Definitely the feel of this game to me tonight...minus the foul line drama late of course. Great additions.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Bro, in no universe has he been third best. He has been the MVP and its not even remotely close. 

Hell nah it ain’t although Dre put his bid in before the injury.  I’m pretty cool with a 125 offensive rating beside a 106 defensive rating.  For comparison freaking Jokic is at 130 and 109.  My man need a couple league-wide MVP votes.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Hell nah it ain’t although Dre put his bid in before the injury.  I’m pretty cool with a 125 offensive rating beside a 106 defensive rating.  For comparison freaking Jokic is at 130 and 109.  My man need a couple league-wide MVP votes.

Yea before injury Hunter and Cap were head and shoulders our most valuable players when considering both ends of the court. 

• Like 1