• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

Just now, Cwell said:

Cam being out is more mental than physical. You don’t throw a guy out in a game 7 that hasn’t played since February. Especially when that guy is already shown to not be the most mentally secure. They probably want to protect himself from himself as much as possible going into year 3

Yeah, I know it's not realistic.  The one thing Cam never lost confidence in is his defense though.

5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'd def wait to see what we have with our other guys.  Remember this team isn't at full strength (majorily on the defensive end) and we are still giving the Sixers everything they can handle. Cam and Dre are going to be the key to our championship run.  

Me too, but it’s tough. Our chances are too good this year. The playoffs haven’t been this wide open where you have no clue who will win in years

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Cam being out is more mental than physical. You don’t throw a guy out in a game 7 that hasn’t played since February. Especially when that guy is already shown to not be the most mentally secure. They probably want to protect himself from himself as much as possible going into year 3

Nah, it's time to eat.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I still can't believe we missed 11 freethrows.

Pressure bursts pipes.  It was comical.  What really hurt us was the 4 straight by Bogi and OO. Make those and its a different game.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3

I'm still optimistic about a game seven win. But we can only talk about "all of our great shooters" if they become "great scorers."

If they are going to shoot, they have to score more consistently, otherwise they really aren't the "great shooters" we thought they were.

Prove it in game seven!!

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Carmine said:

Nah, it's time to eat.

If he can at least play perimeter defense, get him out there. This is DEFCON 1 time. There is no tomorrow and there's no reason to assume that we'll be back here "next season".  I didn't feel like the sense of urgency was as high as it should have been for a closeout game at home. The Hawks did not protect the double digit lead they had which could have absorbed that 3rd quarter run. Those 3rd and 4th quarter runs were allowed to go on for way too long for a game of this magnitude. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

If he can at least play perimeter defense, get him out there. This is DEFCON 1 time. There is no tomorrow and there's no reason to assume that we'll be back here "next season".  I didn't feel like the sense of urgency was as a high as it should have been for a closeout game at home. The Hawks did not protect the double digit lead they had which could have absorbed that 3rd quarter run. Those 3rd and 4th quarter runs were allowed to go on for way too long for a game of this magnitude. 

Nate let his inner Pierce take over again this game smh

• Thanks 2