• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

Trae came through, the rest of the team didnt. I honestly think we get blown out game 7. Hope Im wrong.

That's usually how this goes. I've never seen, "we'll get the next one", or , "we'll be back next season", come to fruition. Again, not to be a downer. I'm just being honest. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, marco102 said:

LOL ya'll are really ridicolus!  Dump the expectations and enjoy the ride.  Iif we told you at the beginning of this series, it was going to a game 7 with no De'Andre Hunter you'd be elated. 

Don't count this team out.  They will fight on Sunday.  They gave themselves two times to close it out.  They failed this time, but let's not give up on them. 

Trae may have to drop 60, but damn it I believe he can and we might get to the ECF!

I love the optimism. I think I'm mentally scarred from being a Georgia sports fan for so long. I also may need to move the goalpost back to where it was when the season started. This team has exceeded expectations. But the ECF was right there man. Watching the Clippers come back on the Jazz at home to make it to the WCF doesn't help either. :laugh:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Watching Terrence Mann go off, we need a scoring guard that come off the bench and get buckets. We have one in Lou, but he's old and set to retire. 

Honestly, there's really only 3 available in free agency.  You may not like the choices

• Derrick Rose
  • DeMarr Derozan
  • Dennis Schröder
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, marco102 said:

LOL ya'll are really ridicolus!  Dump the expectations and enjoy the ride.  Iif we told you at the beginning of this series, it was going to a game 7 with no De'Andre Hunter you'd be elated. 

Don't count this team out.  They will fight on Sunday.  They gave themselves two times to close it out.  They failed this time, but let's not give up on them. 

Trae may have to drop 60, but damn it I believe he can and we might get to the ECF!

:good:

• Like 2

Not saying I am surprised but Embidd being frustrated with officials and the Kemba trade are bigger news than the Hawks. OK, Mann and the Clippers deserved a ton of press this morning. But ESPN first article with us in it only had Embiid in the title and we are like an afterthought. Trae had 34 and 12and kept us in it till the last seconds just in case they missed it. Plus it is asinine Embiid would complain after all the bias he has received all series.Could have been tossed a couple off times this week. Guess he is stepping up with that Doc style ref leveraging strategy with his press. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, marco102 said:

With history always in play when Trae steps on the floor am thinking it really may be time for his first 50 and 10 stat in the playoffs. After last night's experience we know we need more than two to score but we still did get to within one score late even playing the way we did. Some solace there though the loss at home severely hurts. Ready for Sunday and hope Trae is rested for it.

• Like 4