• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The question for beyond this series is Hunter. He's our key to everything. We know Trae is a superstar. Everyone else but Hunter and Reddish are who we know they are already. Bogi is clearly hurt he doesn't go from being light outs all season after returning from the injury to playing like this.

But what was so glaring in this game was we had NO ONE besides Trae that could go get a basket. That's what Hunter means to us on offense. He also is our best wing defender and there's no way in blue hell Goofy Curry is making all those threes with Hunter stuck on his ass.

Not having Hunter was brutal. 

• Like 4

We have Trae Young. We have a good shot in game 7. That’s all I got from tonight. Philly didn’t show me anything new or put any scare into me. If anything they showed more vulnerability. Having said that, after the first quarter we played down to their 💩 level. Then downhill steadily in an ugly Sixer tempo. We get back to Hawk ball we are fine.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He's damn good. I wish we had a guy like that.

And so does Dallas..lol. What a horrible trade for them...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Needed just one guy to step up from the supporting cast. Huerter did the first half, no one did the second half. Despite that we lost on free throws. Typical Atlanta loss, don't blame the guys, the ATL curse is bigger than them at this point, and they gave it their all. 

• Like 2

I'm heart broken. I think even posted on RealGm. Typical GA sports team. I tink we still got it though. I think we'll win in Philly.  We literally missed so many shots from our shooters this  whole series. It's only a matter of time they start shooting NOW. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The question for beyond this series is Hunter. He's our key to everything. We know Trae is a superstar. Everyone else but Hunter and Reddish are who we know they are already. Bogi is clearly hurt he doesn't go from being light outs all season after returning from the injury to playing like this.

But what was so glaring in this game was we had NO ONE besides Trae that could go get a basket. That's what Hunter means to us on offense. He also is our best wing defender and there's no way in blue hell Goofy Curry is making all those threes with Hunter stuck on his ass.

Injury or not there was no way Bogi was going to be able to sustain that level of play. He’s never been THAT good. It got to a point we were surprised when he missed

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We didnt get it done. Roads teams hardly ever win game 7s. 

I hate to be a downer, but Game 6 was the window. Now you're asking a young team in their first postseason appearance to beat the #1 seed on their own court in Game 7. There's nothing about that that makes me feel optimistic. The Hawks were supposed to treat this Game like it was Game 7. I just didn't see that sense of urgency. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I agree hawkman.This was a poorly coached game.Collins is inconsistent.Schlenk should look for a sign and 
trade for JC. Bogi shouldn’t play if he’s hurt.Trae needs better players around him.

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I hate to be a downer, but Game 6 was the window. Now you're asking a young team in their first postseason appearance to beat the #1 seed on their own court in Game 7. There's nothing about that that makes me feel optimistic. The Hawks were supposed to treat this Game like it was Game 7. I just didn't see that sense of urgency. 

Trae came through, the rest of the team didnt. I honestly think we get blown out game 7. Hope Im wrong.

• Like 2