• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

6 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Honestly, there's really only 3 available in free agency.  You may not like the choices

• Derrick Rose
  • DeMarr Derozan
  • Dennis Schröder

DeRozan isn't coming off the bench, and Schröder's ego won't allow him to be a bench player either.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I got to give the home crowd some blame for the loss. Lol. The folks on the floor left their seats at half time presumably to get something to eat and chit chat and didn’t get back to their seats until 5 mins passed in the third quarter. Philly was up by 10 when they sat back down. We lost by 5. 

• Like 2

It’s cool.  Should’ve gotten up a few more threes and I’m sure that’s the worst FT shooting performance from the team under Nate.  Maxey shouldn’t go crazy on us again and even if hurt I expect Bogi to atone for his poor play all series (88 offensive rating, ugh).  Wish Cam was here with the sole role of ball denying Curry.  He’s basically been their savior.

I rarely question the lineups coaches choose.  I’m just not very perceptive at it. But for those who can am I tripping wanting OO to take a chunk out of Capela’s minutes with the first unit?  He’s been a fish out of water all series against Embiid.  I’d take my chances with Onyeka positively effecting the game through drawing fouls and converting at the line, the two areas we aren’t getting anything from Clint.  

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

DeRozan isn't coming off the bench, and Schröder's ego won't allow him to be a bench player either.

Id take Rose backing up Trae in a heartbeat..But Im going after TJ McConnel first since he knows Nates system..Hes also a known Hawks killer..lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Id take Rose backing up Trae in a heartbeat..But Im going after TJ McConnel first since he knows Nates system..Hes also a known Hawks killer..lol

Can't be having a Gilbert Arenas Javaris Crit locker room situation in here now. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

It’s cool.  Should’ve gotten up a few more threes and I’m sure that’s the worst FT shooting performance from the team under Nate.  Maxey shouldn’t go crazy on us again and even if hurt I expect Bogi to atone for his poor play all series (88 offensive rating, ugh).  Wish Cam was here with the sole role of ball denying Curry.  He’s basically been their savior.

I rarely question the lineups coaches choose.  I’m just not very perceptive at it. But for those who can am I tripping wanting OO to take a chunk out of Capela’s minutes with the first unit?  He’s been a fish out of water all series against Embiid.  I’d take my chances with Onyeka positively effecting the game through drawing fouls and converting at the line, the two areas we aren’t getting anything from Clint.  

OO Simmons'd two free throws in crunch time and the defense on Flopbiid could be worse, so I'm not ready to toss Capela out just yet.  There are some plays where OO shows he's a rookie and needing his grown man strength.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Bottom line, guys other than Trae have to get hot.  

i would like to see us shoot a better percentage,  i would also like to see us handle the ball better under their defensive pressure.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

State Farm Arena maintenance cost us a championship.

That was indeed a momentum killer. The Hawks were looking to end the 76ers right then and there like they had the two previous games. It was a one point lead at that time.

• Like 3