• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I know Milwaukee has 3 Olympians but it takes a monstrous effort for them to beat us. 

29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm so fkng sick of Reggie Miller continuously saying that.

He should be saying it but it should be in the context of asking "how in the world is Trae Young not on the Olympic team?"

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Shannon Sharpe complaining about bad shot selection from the Bucks: 

Giannis was horrible to begin with.  He shot 30% in the regular season and is shooting 15% in the playoffs...

Giannis had airballed FREE THROWS!  If you are airballing free throws, why the hell would you attempt a three?

If I'm failing basic math, why the hell am I signing up for advanced calculus and trigonometry?

🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

Watched the first few minutes.  The headline is "Coach Nate McMillan Gives Trae Young & Clint Capela Updates"

First question:  Coach, can you give an updated on Trae and Clint?  Answer:  I don't.  I have not gotten an update from our trainers.  

I mean, did he say something later in the video?  Otherwise that's kinda ridiculous heading.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Watched the first few minutes.  The headline is "Coach Nate McMillan Gives Trae Young & Clint Capela Updates"

First question:  Coach, can you give an updated on Trae and Clint?  Answer:  I don't.  I have not gotten an update from our trainers.  

I mean, did he say something later in the video?  Otherwise that's kinda ridiculous heading.  

Clickbait.

13 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The heading, and usually the thumbnail, are almost always clickbait lies. Ignore that. I posted it because it was Nate's full media interview from today, so a lot of us want to see that. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

The heading, and usually the thumbnail, are almost always clickbait lies. Ignore that. I posted it because it was Nate's full media interview from today, so a lot of us want to see that. 

Yeah...I wasn't knocking you.  Just the title of the video.  

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
Just now, REHawksFan said:

Yeah...I wasn't knocking you.  Just the title of the video.  

I turned the video off after the first minute for the same reason.  You tell me this is an update and then the very first thing the coach says is that he has no update.  

I would have stuck around if I had time to kill but I had stuff to do and resented the clickbait title.

• Thanks 1