• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

19 minutes ago, 909 said:

This is the best Hawks roster ever. They have both  offense and defense . Young legs and coaching.

This member has only 10 posts.  I say, welcome to Hawksquawk, Mr. Schlenk.  

😉

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, ATLHawks3 said:

John has taken a HUGE leap on defense. Oh my goodness. AND CAM? He's really the key, if we really want to go all the way. 

This game wasn't even close. I feel we could've blown the Mavs out by way more if we played better in the first half. Let's keep this up heading into Cleveland.

Hunter was actually the player of the game IMO. He completely shut down Luka and whoever else he found himself guarding. Cam was awesome though, doubt he plays like this every night but he won't have to. This team is deep af. We didn't even have Galinari, and we basically smoked the Mavs with ease. Mavs might be worse than a lot of people thought though going from Carlisle to Kidd is an enormous step down. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, 909 said:

I really have more than 10 post. I had to change my username twice over the years. Been following the Hawks since around 1982. Seen the Nique years,the smitty  years the  iso Joe years, the 60 win team and this is overall the best roster. Three deep across the board.Tree Rollins is a distance cousin of mine.

I saw that your profile said you were a long-time fan.  I was just having fun.  You've got some great history watching our team!