• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks -- The Season Opener!

lethalweapon3

Woo! Really nothing to complain about great game except the fans in Atlanta really are embarrassing. For a nationally televised game after we were 2 games from the finals with a super star going against Luka and we all know plus we have the  ~deepest team in the league championship contenders and the stands were covered in free tee shirts for the entire first half. Living in Atlanta my whole life I should’ve expected this but it really is disappointing to see. I promise you if this game was in Dallas we would’ve kicked their ass in front of thousands of crazy fans from start to finish. Atlanta fans have to do better but I’ve lived here my whole life NBA fans exist but Hawks fans?The only way to change it is to get the word out the Hawks are for real and fans need to show up show out and do it early. Other than that wow great game!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter did indeed lock him up, but Doncic did himself no favors by being out of shape. This is becoming a pattern. He wasn't even dominating the ball as much and still got gassed. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Hunter had the most impactful 11 point game I've seen since Rodman played in the NBA. No joke. He absolutely dominated Luka tonight on the defensive end.

yeah, for some reason I thought he had 18 while watching the game. He's almost back

• Like 1