• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We really needed more from these guys tonight....didn't get it.

That's the worst part about this loss. Guys got hurt, but there were other guys that were more than capable of stepping up and they didn't do it. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Damn the injury bug got us again. I hope Cam and Bogi will be alright.

Seems like Dejavu with Hunter, Bogi and Cam all out with injury at the same time. This can't be happening again. I just home Cam and Bogi aren't out long term....cuz I can't with Solo.

• Like 3

Losing two wings in the first half on the second half of a B2B is just too much to bear.  Hope Jalen got his running and jumping shoes on, you’re up kid.  I hope anyway.  We all know Nate will run Solo for 30 minutes like it won’t crater the offense lol.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

You guys calling for TLC to play are nuts.  He’s complete trash.  Not exaggerating, he might be the worst player in the NBA.  And he might be able to claim that title for the past 3 years.   When we signed him I was pissed off for two straight days.  Every time the camera has shown him on the bench this year I’ve felt disgusted.    

For the record, I can’t stand Bozo Hill, but I’d take the Hill that refuses to shoot layups all day long over the TLC who shoots every time he is open.   And that’s every time he touches the ball because why would anyone guard him???