• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I get the feeling he really doesn't like the Knicks lol

He doesn't.  I watch the first few minutes after the end-of-game buzzer and this is the first team he dapped up zero dudes from the other team -- straight to the locker room

• Like 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Seems like we brought back Solo and Lou out of familiarity. Should have tried to upgrade those spots. 

I mean, at some point it doesn't matter who is on the roster, but you don't want to be giving minutes to the end of bench.  Having 3 quality wings out of the rotation is always going to be a mess, and it was tonight... doubt we win many games inwhich Lou/TLC/Solo/Wright combine for 50+ minutes

Here's to hoping we can get Bogi/Cam back ASAP in addition to Hunter/OO

• Like 4

I know its a long season, but we're 5-9 vs teams with a winning record. Season is 26% complete. And now potentially (additional) significant injuries.....

So far we only can beat “good” teams when they are missing more A players than we are. We’re not as deep as advertised - all the proof you need is to know we carry Solomon Hill and TLC on this squad.  smh

1 hour ago, JeffS17 said:

I mean, at some point it doesn't matter who is on the roster, but you don't want to be giving minutes to the end of bench.  Having 3 quality wings out of the rotation is always going to be a mess, and it was tonight... doubt we win many games inwhich Lou/TLC/Solo/Wright combine for 50+ minutes

Here's to hoping we can get Bogi/Cam back ASAP in addition to Hunter/OO

You got that shizz right..Those 4 players are a waste of space...

Edited by terrell

5 hours ago, hawkman said:

No awareness at all. He should know better.

Nique or VC mentioned how solo didn’t know where Mitch Rob was an that was worrisome. I didn’t like him passing up the shot initially but ended up being ok with it obviously because Trae hit the 3 and Solo would have probably missed that bunny anyways. Lol.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Sothron said:

Also appreciate the Hawks crushing the Spurs and Grizz when I couldn't watch a single second of it and yet when I hurry Mrs. Sothron to leave and rush back home to watch the game they lay a big fat egg and lose. Thanks guys.

I just got back and missed every game including this one. Hope the best for the next.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, terrell said:

I know its a long season, but we're 5-9 vs teams with a winning record. Season is 26% complete. And now potentially (additional) significant injuries.....

So far we only can beat “good” teams when they are missing more A players than we are. We’re not as deep as advertised - all the proof you need is to know we carry Solomon Hill and TLC on this squad.  smh

Bring on Duece Coop and JJ!

• Like 2