• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat -- THE Play-In Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, benhillboy said:

One of the best under-the-radar deadline deals in recent memory.  His shooting and nose for the ball has helped boost the Hawks offense to elite.

A few weeks ago, there were some bitching about us giving up picks for him... 2nd round picks...

?????

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, terrell said:

JJ with 10/7/7/3 in 14 min...

Cant wait to see his growth next season..

JJ playing more than AJ to close out the season is a twist I didn't see coming at all.  He had some big plays tonight.  Our size with JJ and Bey in the rotation gives us such a different look.  Now we got to get the starters on track.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I know that the agenda is not to applaud anything that CC does....

But 21 Rebounds and 2 Blocks!!!

Damn... 

He controlled the possessions... and he who controls the possessions, controls the game!

Yeah JC gotta go in the offseason, but we need an upgrade before we trade Capela..

PLus Capela makes less $..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He struggled for sure but he battled and wasn't a turnstile which Herro was. 

I agree! But you have to admit that some of his struggles is out of his control even when he puts in the effort. 
For example…the 3 straight buckets herro made vs Trae is more of a coaching change that should have been made rather than letting Trae get backed down and scored on.

GIMME BOSTON!!!

I think we end up playing the Nets in a 7/8 matchup and take them out and face the Celts in a 7/2 matchup and Adam Silver builds more drama 🎭 lines with the tradition and history of the two franchises and well as Marcus Smart being a real piece of work defending Trae. 

ps We knock them out in 7 in Boston. 🧊 Trae hits the winner in the aforementioned Smart’s mug ☕️ 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

JJ with 10/7/7/3 in 14 min...

Cant wait to see his growth next season..

Yeah, the boy will be something else. Though it would be nice if he learned how to make free throws. Otherwise it was a great game.  

• Like 4