• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Boy oh boy. What a game!  I love the fact that the bench got a chance to gel. Lou and King Kongwu (I like it) are getting back into a rhythm.  Add that to what Kevin and Gallo had been doing and it’s on. Can’t forget about mr. dependable Solo. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Watching the replay of the 4th, that was a a$$kicking that may have violated the Suns' 8th Amendment rights. 

If things were reversed, there wouldn't be anyone in the sports world feeling sorry about the Hawks being on the backend of a B2B on the road. I'm in no mood to hear about their sob story right about now. Just beat NYC...

They needed Shannon Sharpe to call the president and send in the National Guard.  

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

They needed Shannon Sharpe to call the president and send in the National Guard.  

Where's the Delta Force and Seal Team Six when you need 'em? Lol...

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BrazilianHawk said:

He will have to get happy with a nice contract on a discount that will make him richer but nothing close to the max. He's very good and I want him playing for us, but we got some real depth now. Let's see whether he wants to play for a contender Hawks team or not. 

He's going to the the max from someone. Only question is . . will the Hawks match?

The Portfolio of Jon & Adam

6 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Best part of this game for me? Shutting up the INSUFFERABLE Pheonix commentators. Wow were they smug to begin the game, complained all game and talked trash about how Trae draws foul. 40 minutes later and the Hawks blow out their pretender squad by 30+ despite being outshot from the free throw line by 2-1. 

I gotta hear this.  Anybody know where you can get sound from opposing broadcasts after the fact?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I gotta hear this.  Anybody know where you can get sound from opposing broadcasts after the fact?

Well if you have YouTube tv you record all games and go back and watch the Phoenix stream like I do. Why do you wanna hear Kevin Ray? Lol. Or is it the smooth shooter Eddie J? I know you get enough of him and Justin Termine on NBA radio 📻 😂

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm just in it for the tears from that 2nd half.  I don't think I have youtube tv.

I tried some weird site that supposedly had the suns stream for replay but ..... dude I think my phone has cellphone syphilis now from that site.

Russians are probably recording my every keystroke.  If I start spreading weird election propaganda, yall know something's up.

Hacked here too. iPhone is filled with Brielle Biermann pics from last night’s beer fan of the night. 🤦‍♀️ 

• Haha 1

Last night, Hawks played three different teams, units, together in the game.  

Starters, unit one, played well.  their + - numbers were close.

Second unit exploded.  All their players had great + numbers.

Third unit, five new players on the floor for the final 4 minutes.  All were +1 for their time.

Unusual to see 5 at a time but Hawks did last night.  Wonderful outcome!

:sun:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hacked here too. iPhone is filled with Brielle Biermann pics from last night’s beer fan of the night. 🤦‍♀️ 

Ok, I've been able to listen to the Suns.  Shout out to the anonymous one that sent me a link.

Haha, they went from smug to humble in short order.  It was a glorious listen.  Whew, I need a cigarette.

• Haha 4