• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks (Manic Monday)

lethalweapon3

Will give Westbrook credit for being a warrior. Would not want to meet him on a real battlefield. Jeepers. Just the same am glad he is on another squad. He is just too problematic for a team concept which we actually mostly have onboard now. Fun to watch him though, just as long as we win that is. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Lou Will needs to wake the hell up..smh.Backup PG is what we need in the draft for sure...Im almost ready to give the backup reigns to Dunn and run the offense through Gallo....

Jared Butler, might be available when we pick. I like his game.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Would you rather we had lost? 🤷‍♀️ We will adjust for the next one. A win is a win in this league, it’s not easy to win. I’ll take it.

No, I’d rather we put a team away that we had on the ropes. I’ve seen many times Atlanta teams escape through regular season games with obvious flaws that never get addressed, because of pure talent. Fans scream a win is a win…..only for those flaws to pop right back up in the most important games of the season. These things matter. We won this game but they still matter

• Like 2

Just now, Cwell said:

No, I’d rather we put a team away that we had on the ropes. I’ve seen many times Atlanta teams escape through regular season games with obvious flaws that never get addressed, because of pure talent. Fans scream a win is a win…..only for those flaws to pop right back up in the most important games of the season. These things matter. We won this game but they still matter

• Premium Member
Just now, Thomas said:

Will give Westbrook credit for being a warrior. Would not want to meet him on a real battlefield. Jeepers. Just the same am glad he is on another squad. He is just too problematic for a team concept which we actually mostly have onboard now. Fun to watch him though, just as long as we win that is. 

You can never question his effort. He's 100% all the time.

• Like 2

Just now, bleachkit said:

Jared Butler, might be available when we pick. I like his game.

If we go guard, we should go Tre Mann.  6'5" great in the pick and roll and a willing defender, but he'll have a lot to learn at the NBA level. 

I want both Tre Mann and Kai Jones.  Kai Jones is the perfect backup.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

He's amazing. No one else can do what he does as a PG. I know you cant win a title with him as your best player, but he is very unique. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

I dont get all of this triple doubel love..Its a great stat and all, but good lord...

I don't value it that highly but it is pretty historic, if for nothing else the effort the guy gives every single night and the fact he doesn't get injured often.  He grabs boards to push the pace which results in triple doubles but other than that, he's not much different than all the guards that get double doubles nightly

• Like 1

Gray Mule's dessert right here. The Hawk's were 23 of 26 from the line tonight. Oh wait, that is not quite 90%. Dessert Light perhaps. Impressive stat which obviously we had to have tonight. Man alive.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

We clearly need a PG

Is LOu Will in the Playoff rotation? We'll probably only go 8 deep...Trae/Bogi/Hunter/Collins/Capela/Gallo/Huerter/Solo(for defense)..Not many min left for Snell, Dunn, Lou, OO. I expect The starters to play 38-40 min +...

You know I have high standards when I said 36 pts on 50% shooting, 5 rebounds and 9 assists is an okay game.   The six turnovers were disappointing. He's getting his floater back.  If his three comes back for the playoffs, the Hawks will be a super tough out. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 3