• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Wizards at Hawks (Manic Monday)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta issue with Kevin and Bogi defense. We need Hunter playing big minutes sooner than later

Really?? I was going to comment on how Kev has really stepped it up on defense the past 3-4 games.  I've noticed pretty big improvements from him since last year/earlier this year.  I still think Nate should have put Dunn in on those last couple of possessions when we had timeouts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, terrell said:

I think we'll be better Wed..We had too many days off..lol

No . . . the coach damn near blew that game.

If your 2nd team played bad in the 1st half, then immediately gives up 10 points in 2 minutes to start the 4th quarter, you MUST get that group out of the game.

Trae is 21 years old.  I'm sure he can go 40 - 41 minutes if need be.  He's one of the best conditioned guards in the league.

Tell Lou that on Monday nights, we don't need his services, and ride with Trae for the rest of the 10 minutes of the 4th.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

Westbrook doesn’t make this many jumpers every night. Ish Smith doesn’t make this many jumpers every night. Robin Lopez doesn’t score like this every night. Bertans doesn’t make like 4-5 ridiculous 3s in a row every night. So like I said…

They are NBA players, are they supposed to suck every night? They are 15-5 in their last 20 games, it's no fluke.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Westbrook may have surpassed the Big O but not in a win for his team tonight. History will show the Hawks spoiled it for Russ! Gotta love that! :deke:in our 🏡!

Remember that mantra we hope Trae holds on to. F the stats and get the wins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Really?? I was going to comment on how Kev has really stepped it up on defense the past 3-4 games.  I've noticed pretty big improvements from him since last year/earlier this year.  I still think Nate should have put Dunn in on those last couple of possessions when we had timeouts.

Kev brings more on D than Trae. 

1 minute ago, Cwell said:

The mistakes we made tonight get u sent home quick in the playoffs. So get out of here with that win is a win crap

Would you rather we had lost? 🤷‍♀️ We will adjust for the next one. A win is a win in this league, it’s not easy to win. I’ll take it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Sam Mitchell is a bad analyst.  

He's actually pretty good.  It's just that they have to slob all over Russell right now, instead of talking about how great that game was.

Trae goes for 36 pts - 9 asst - 6 rebs . . . and got the win.

But that will be completely glossed over because Russell got his precious Triple-Double record.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

They are NBA players, are they supposed to suck every night? They are 15-5 in their last 20 games, it's no fluke.

They had two of the best guards in the league in that span. Not tonight. Westbrook’s jump shooting and those role player performances don’t hold

• Premium Member
Just now, REHawksFan said:

This is game 69. Take the W and move on. Are there things to correct? Always. But the idea that they shouldn't be happy they won is dumb, imo. 

Word.  Washington played really well.  I felt like they played close to their ceiling (especially without Beal) and we still came out with the W.  Hunter had some rust but I couldn't be happier he was out there shaking it off before the playoffs.  I won't be surprised if we blow these guys out Wednesday.

And we have to match Collins this offseason whatever he gets offered.

• Like 2

Lou Will needs to wake the hell up..smh.Backup PG is what we need in the draft for sure...Im almost ready to give the backup reigns to Dunn and run the offense through Gallo....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Sam Mitchell is a bad analyst.  

Sam actually speaks very highly of the Hawks one of the few analysts who said their talent should have them as a top 4 seed in the East.  He's very complimentary of the Hawks on NBA radio. 

• Like 2