• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 5

RandomFan

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Capela and Collins didn’t come with it.

Am really wondering about the percentage of vision Capela has. Overall we also look like Fast Eddie did on lithium. Slow reaction all over the court tonight.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Do people just not remember that Lopez is a former All-Star and the Brooklyn Nets all time franchise leading scorer or something? He's playing out of his mind tonight, but good grief people are acting like he is a scrub or something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Thomas said:

Am really wondering about the percentage of vision Capela has. Overall we also look like Fast Eddie did on lithium. Slow reaction all over the court tonight.

He has had numerous bad games in these playoffs, really no surprise. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

I remember Brook Lopez being a joke of a player before... He looks like Wilt out there.

1st excuse for Clint was Embiid was all NBA.  Then it was Giannis was League MVP.  Now Lopez dominates him.  Wonder what the excuse will be now?

Just now, RandomFan said:

Do people just not remember that Lopez is a former All-Star and the Brooklyn Nets all time franchise leading scorer or something? He's playing out of his mind tonight, but good grief people are acting like he is a scrub or something. 

He is a7'3 center that rebounds like a PG. He isn't a good player. Cap is just a playoff failure.

• Like 1

Very disappointed with our effort. I expected Milwaukee to come out and smack us in the mouth but I expected us to answer. We just seemed disinterested all night. They played as if this is a basic regular season game. Very disappointed with our players smh.

• Like 1