• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 5

RandomFan

21 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

The hell going on here, shortest post ever, I've got a massive dump to take and came herenfor this 

Everybody please take a big dump for good luck. @Spud2nique this shouldn't be a problem for you with all the double, triple and quadruple stacks you been masticating. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators

Gamethread pic reference: https://www.delish.com/food/news/a37727/bbq-themed-funeral/

I'm willing to put up with Tony Bothers (not misspelled at all) tonight if the Powers That Be will pinky-swear not to give us some unsightly Pu Pu Platter of Brothers, Marc Davis & Scott Foster in Game 6.

~lw3

10 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Gamethread pic reference: https://www.delish.com/food/news/a37727/bbq-themed-funeral/

I'm willing to put up with Tony Bothers (not misspelled at all) tonight if the Powers That Be will pinky-swear not to give us some unsightly Pu Pu Platter of Brothers, Marc Davis & Scott Foster in Game 6.

~lw3

I legit hate Cark (Mark with a 'c') Davis.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I legit hate Cark (Mark with a 'c') Davis.

Like last night's dragged-out ref-fest, every game he's in, he has to leave his Cark.

After tossing Back-bumper Rondo in 2012, it's been meddling misery ever since.

~lw3

Oh shish ... the whole A rode up to 'Sconsin ...

100.webp?cid=ecf05e47rnsokju6k02zjjcs9ih

@Sothron show'n up with them Columbus boys ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4786qitsd2iu9kb2w8fc

Wait, @marco102, is that the literal kiss of death ..

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47sdv3fl25puk264wl3v

Bro, issa basketball gam.. wait @Wurider05 are you hoo-ridin' on these foo's with an actual pitchfork?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47849i6rjia6rw0scwtm

Ok, I think this last group is gettin' outta hand ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47849i6rjia6rw0scwtmj

... whoa @GameTime and @benhillboy where'd you get the bottles!?

Milwaukee, better run while you still can ...

Ah shish, too late ...

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e473llblo6pqe66lbifl

• Haha 3

Great game thread as usual lw3! Thanks, I did need Laverne and Shirley’s theme in my head for the rest of the day, it’s really all that was missing. :smile:

Nothing else to say, but go gettem!

Game 5’s are pivotal indeed, it’s been such a whacky year though who knows, throw all the numbers out the window tonight and just scratch and claw, I don’t run marathons I’m too busy.. apparently pooping :indifferent: but I assume this is around the time to start giving it your all, everyone is injured in one way or another, win!

GO HAWKS!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I feel disrespeckted.  That game 2 onslaught was waay over the top.  Know what, I ain't gon' even trip.  I'mma just put together the goodie mob and declare it bux season.  Who wit it

@LucastheThird, @Atlantaholic and @ATLHawks3 got their billyclubs through customs ... somehow ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e472qz5073usic0bh815r

Don't ask no questions @kg01

tenor.gif

Just know we in there

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

~lw3

haha same, but with giannis out and now capela playing, i feel like Mr. Brothers is going to be whistling us for touch fouls the whole first quarter.  I want to be wrong!