• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AUhawksfan said:

Even the most positive around these parts need to admit this is looking pretty grim. Lots of work to be done. It’s crazy how we went from a team with so much potential to glaring holes everywhere. I’ve never seen a team with the same personnel and roster look so different from one season to the next. 

That's what makes this season so frustrating. It's time to face the reality that this isn't the same team. They're freefalling right now and I don't see that changing in the next few games. They can easily be +10 games under .500 by next week.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to hear JC is untouchable from anybody.

lol....Youre so back and forth with JC.. Ive been saying he's the elephant in the room...Hes just not a difference maker..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member

Trae, OO and Dre are the only guys that should be not included in trade talks.

I love JC but the combo of him, Bogi, and Kev are too limited collectively. We need elite creation from either the 2 or 4 and we don't have it.

The point of attack is Trae and he needs someone who can alleviate the pressure. Dre might be that guy but we need someone who LIKES attacking the basket. 

JC can't play the 5 no matter how much they force it. Shoulda kept OO and Gallo if they wanted to win.

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Collins has chicken legs...He's just too weak...

I remember last season in the playoffs against the Bucks JC tried to back down Tucker and Tucker literally brickwalled him LOL

JC is really weak physically. Which brings up another thing that needs to be addressed 

Who is the Strength & Conditioning coach for this team?!?!? They always get pushed around

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Even the most positive around these parts need to admit this is looking pretty grim. Lots of work to be done. It’s crazy how we went from a team with so much potential to glaring holes everywhere. I’ve never seen a team with the same personnel and roster look so different from one season to the next. 

Several reasons. First, the team had something to prove with the Llyod Pierce situation.  They played harder immediately after he was let go.  Next, teams have figured out how to stop that lob and pick and roll. The other major play are isolation plays with Trae.  This exposes the lack of creativity and plays being run by Nate.  Nate also has questionable rotations. Next, where are the rookies?  Where is the development?  It appears the team has just found its level because of these issues.

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Trae, OO and Dre are the only guys that should be not included in trade talks.

I love JC but the combo of him, Bogi, and Kev are too limited collectively. We need elite creation from either the 2 or 4 and we don't have it.

The point of attack is Trae and he needs someone who can alleviate the pressure. Dre might be that guy but we need someone who LIKES attacking the basket. 

JC can't play the 5 no matter how much they force it. Shoulda kept OO and Gallo if they wanted to win.

Make it Hunter and OO only.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Game after game they prove how much of a FLUKE that playoff run was

Russell Westbrook Yawn GIF - Russell Westbrook Yawn Yawns - Discover &  Share GIFs

After all that venom y'all spit at me look how stupid y'all look now. Once again Bonkers is RIGHT!!!

It wasn't an fluke. The 2nd half of the regular season, obvious fluke.