• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Ok, I'll stop complaining. This team looks "alive" again.  They look like they can compete with any team in the East right now. I'm seeing flashes of last season after the All-Star break and everybody isn't even fully healthy yet. Rumors of this team freefalling (from myself) were greatly exaggerated. 

A little continuity and chemistry.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Am I allowed to talk about how good Kevin Hueter was tonight?  I was attacked viscously the last time I stood up for him. 🤭

Kevin also played better defense getting into their 3pt shooters after that 1st quarter.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I''m convinced Trae still isn't 100% recovered from that Nurkic injury.  His handle wasn't that loose before. 

So Bogi can't shoot anymore because of injury,  Trae turns the ball over because of injury..So is Huerter's defense bad because injury? what about Capela's free throw shooting? Injuries?  Lord have mercy

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The kg's and I decided to watch the Eternals tonite .... which means I was watchin the game on mobile and couldn't squawk.

I fully expected to walk in to a partay but, in typical squawk fashion, folks gotta poop in the punch bowl with a buncha complainin.

Wasn't perfect at the end but after the utter BULLCRAP losses we've sat through, you ain't gonna find me nitpicking. 

A win is a win is a win, micky fickies!!!  And I'm giving the Heat fan BIL double bird fingers 3 inches from his face after this one!!!

One bird for each Jimi-chokejob at the end.

Whoooo!!! We streakin, b*tches!!!

When Jimi head was turning like a bottle cap I thought of you. 🥰 

FCD1B498-28BF-4A3B-9940-73BB6A4440B6.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Yeah the waiting too long to get rid of the ball on double teams has plagued Trae his whole career so far. He keeps trying to hold it and make the homerun play. Just give it up as soon as the double comes and let your other guys make a play 

Waiting too long?  Nobody came up to receive the ball. On the previous play, Kevin came quickly when he recognize Trae was being trapped and Trae quickly made the pass and Heurter quickly found Dre in the corner. It takes two to tango. 

• Like 2