• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

11 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

It's the exact same thing that we did the last game we blew in Miami. Makes no sense to me, too much time left for that. 

It's like Northcyde hard headed on this. This is a habitual issue for Trae. Bad shot selection and bad decision making issues with several bad defensive possessions. One we got lucky on.

This has happened in too many 4th quarters this year. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

The most glaring weakness all season long. Huerter is our starting 2 going forward. He won't always be great but I think he plays better starting, we don't have anyone better, and I still think his best basketball is ahead of him, especially defensively. I like Hunter's mindset, attack, attack, attack. When he is passive he is actually a big negative offensively, as everything seems to stagnate (a la TLC). When he attacks he stresses the defense, takes preassure off of Trae, and the offense flows. 

"You cant lose your starting job because of injury" is what I was told....................... lol

Kevin Knox is only 1 month older than Cam.. He had to be the youngest player drafted in 2018................right?

Hopefully this guy can turn into something.. Gonna be interesting to see....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

It was pretty cool seeing the all defensive line up in there for the last possession. But maybe I'm missing something, but I was a little surprised OO wasn't out there.

I think because Miami had their bunch of non-basketball looking players on the floor.

Robinson, Struss, Guy, Vincent, with Butler.     Robinson looks like a economist or something.  Like he works for H&R Block.   But Guy... Guy looks like a tweaker.   All of these guys can step off the bench and hit a three.   

Seriously though, OO jumps at everything.   We needed some fast guys who can keep up with the rest who won't  just jump. 

I was surprised to see Knox on the floor though.  

• Like 3