• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Jazz

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Bro, have you seen us play all year?  That was the easiest prediction since I predicted the coaches wouldn't vote Trae an allstar. 

Yeah, they've blown their share of double digit leads in the 2nd half. It makes it hard to know if they've really turned the corner. That Charlotte loss still stings. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Good job by Dre and OO tonight.

It's kinda crazy how JC always disappears on O in the second half...

Good job by Nate for sitting him when he did...

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, terrell said:

Good job by Dre and OO tonight.

It's kinda crazy how JC always disappears on O in the second half...

Yeah for whatever reason JC can’t hit his open shots in one the halves. Either first or second. Crazy how we use to refer to him as Mr. Efficient. We really do live in a “what have you done for me lately?” Kind of world.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yeah for whatever reason JC can’t hit his open shots in one the halves. Either first or second. Crazy how we use to refer to him as Mr. Efficient. We really do live in a “what have you done for me lately?” Kind of world.

He's efficient in the paint. He took 10 shots, 7 of them 3s...any gane where he has twice as many 3s as 2s  is not the best use of his skillset.

• Premium Member

Haven't been able to watch the games but looks like the last two wins may be the most impressive back to back wins all year. Clobbering of Phoenix and a fairly comfortable win against the Jazz on the road while our team is starting to string together some good health is something to build on. At least looking just at the box score seems the ball is moving around a lot more with the team averaging around 27 assists the last five games. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Haven't been able to watch the games but looks like the last two wins may be the most impressive back to back wins all year. Clobbering of Phoenix and a fairly comfortable win against the Jazz on the road while our team is starting to string together some good health is something to build on. At least looking just at the box score seems the ball is moving around a lot more with the team averaging around 27 assists the last five games. 

That last point is definitely true and Nique was harping on it all night. "When we get to 30 assists" was heard at least 10 times tonight I think. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We've been putting things together for a while.

We just ran into a good shooting Clipper team.  We let one get away in PTL.  I can't tell you what happened against Charlotte. 

We have to do away with dumb mistakes and turnovers... and we need to continue to rebound and play uptempo. 

• Like 2

Wow what an encore to the Suns game! We came out with the intensity and energy from the tip. The energy on d is for sure turnt up and we been playing with pace on offense…FINALLY! We are built to run teams off the floor and play with a fast pace. 

Hats off to my boi Okongwu, coming through with a double double 15/11 off the pine. Capela active as well. 

Hunter may have had his best overall game as a Hawk. He was hitting everything including the game clinching 3 to put us up 7 and essentially end it.

Enjoy this win and on to Denver to face the joker 🃏

GO HAWKS!!!!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He's efficient in the paint. He took 10 shots, 7 of them 3s...any gane where he has twice as many 3s as 2s  is not the best use of his skillset.

Not now it isn't since he lost his shooting ability.

Some good wins. Hopefully they don't offset them with a string of losses like before.