• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Thunder "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

32 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What if they asked for 12 - AJ - Okongwu + pick.  

Would you do it?

Yep.. Seems like alot, But Im not that high on either player so......

Or call Brooklyn and see if we can get DFS and Claxton..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What the hell is wrong with Bey's 3pt shooting. Missing wide open 3s. 😕 

Get shot ready son.

Bey seems to shoot better coming off the bench.. lol

I wish we could mix he and Dre together

Dre size and D with Bey hustle and rebounding..😀

When is "12" coming back anyway?

• Like 2

Can’t wait to watch the game stuck at work and saw boxscore.. JJ is nuts 🥜 wtf. 4 steals???? 1 turnover.. 28 points 7 boards 3 dimes..

Did he sell popcorn 🍿 too? 

He has to be one of the top 5 or so MOST IMPROVED IN THE LEAGUE, no? 

I know Maxey but .. wow. 😯 This dude has me talking about him daily. Great stuff! 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Went to the game and the Hawks made it tougher than needed. Jalen has shown sooo much growth compared to last year watching him live. Glad I could be there for his career game. 

Some tidbits. I saw Trae and Dj get in a really heated exchange on the bench after one of Traes turnovers. They seemed to be cool at the end of the game. No way they can let Bogi go he seems to connect all the guys.

Glad we got the win

We are officially streaking!

A streak to me starts at three and we need to get one of the longer ones going. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is unacceptable. Teams have been doing this for the last 5+ years. When are we gonna solve this? Who will step up.

Everyone is bad.  Guys dont come to help most of the time.  When they do, no one else is moving into space to take advantage of the brief 4v3.  And part of the problem is as soon as Trae passes out of the double hes standing waiting for another pass instead of relocating on the court.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Everyone is bad.  Guys dont come to help most of the time.  When they do, no one else is moving into space to take advantage of the brief 4v3.  And part of the problem is as soon as Trae passes out of the double hes standing waiting for another pass instead of relocating on the court.

No way you can put this on Trae's lack of off-ball movement when he is getting trapped at half court and full-court pressed. Murray seems to have a total brainfreeze in the 4Q because he starts making serial boneheaded plays the moment the game clock strikes 12. 

I'd love to see any Hawk try and get a passing angle so Trae doesn't have to make awkward bounce passes and lobs to hit his guys under the 3pt line from half court.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

No... what they should do is look at OKC's blueprint. 

OKC simply allows SGA to take the ball to the basket.   He either scores or gets fouled.   That works very well in the regular season.  OKC is a first round loss to a 7th or 8th seed. 

sounds familiar