• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, hawkman said:

This was a REALLY good game. Nate gets the most out of these guys.

I keep saying this but somehow, I don't don't truly believe it or I would have watched the game live. Not the replay that I am about to watch as soon as this Brooklyn game ends.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

Whoa, don't sell JJ short. He was a beast. 

I'm not, but if the Bogi of the last 20 games is what we are gonna be getting for the remainder of his contract.... of course, probably not sustainable. But if it is... 21 ppg on amazing efficiency 5apg with just 1to. Dude is silk. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
Just now, marco102 said:

Game ball goes to Brandon Goodwin.  He's making a solid case to be on the team next year!

He's a keeper. I wish he would play this well coming off the bench though, it seems all his good performances are when he starts so far thi syear. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'm not, but if the Bogi of the last 20 games is what we are gonna be getting for the remainder of his contract.... of course, probably not sustainable. But if it is... 21 ppg on amazing efficiency 5apg with just 1to. Dude is silk. 

Yeah but Joe was a monster for the Hawks the minute he put on a Hawks uniform. He was a two way player that could score and pass it. There's a difference between a guy having a great month and a guy that had the Hawks on his shoulders for several Playoff seasons. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2