• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks

lethalweapon3

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just watched the 4th. We just got a lot of really good players. We always knew we had more talent than a lot of teams but just young. We can play now. I can't wait to see Hunter and Reddish back. Reddish looked tremendous in Nate 1st game. That gives me hope we can see the Reddish I projected. 

We lose this game by double digits with LP...Cant imagine the lineups he would've thrown out there tonight..lol

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So the same goes for Capela, right?

Um no, why would the same go for Capela? Trae and Capela are completely different players, and effect the team in a completely different way, and each player's absence effects the team in a unique way. Your argument makes no sense.

46 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Solo with that ole man strength 😆

I can't even clown Utility Knife any more.  He's been playing decent basketball.

Even Bob tonight on the broadcast called him a Swiss Army Knife.  I don't know if I would go that far.

Solo definitely isn't this:

Swiss Army Huntsman Knife | REI Co-op

He's more of this:

7 Best Utility Knives [2021 Reviews] | Home Remodeling Contractors |  Sebring Design Build

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I disagree. They had a lot of money committed to Fox and Buddy. It just wasn't tenable to pay him that, and they ended drafting an excellent replacement in Halliburton. We could pay him because we have so many guys on rookie deals. But rest assured, we will have to make some tough financial decisions in the years ahead. Heck, we are already have a tough decision in JC.

Agreed, but imagine having that much tied into two players, being all but forced to let a guy like him go, only to be sitting nearly 10 games under .500 anyway?

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

No one is talking about this, but the Wizards are HOT!  Those last few games against them this season won't be a gimme. 

Facts. Them boys playing well right now. Ever since Stephen A called Russ out.

They have always have been talented with two All NBA type guards leading the way.

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So why did they collapse in the Knicks game, with Trae not available?

And in that game, the collapse was almost immediate,

Gallo is a steady force on that second unit. We missed Gallo's size, offensive threat that night. If we had Gallo available, that game never goes to overtime.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Gallo is a steady force on that second unit. We missed Gallo's size, offensive threat that night. If we had Gallo available, that game never goes to overtime.

Yeah. Gallinari woulda been flat-foot jumperin them fools to death.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

• Nathan had a solid game, got one of his patented dunks in and played pretty good defense

Thanks!  I thought no one had noticed this.  Just a small cog in the machine.  Nice to know a non drafted center is playing well in the NBA.  Our GM with another winner!!

:hi:

• Like 2