• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

The man cant shoot, at all. Not even a little bit.

While that is true, he has been a disaster shooting the ball this year even for him.  8% vs a career 42%.  That is obviously small sample size driven.  

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Bruh, what are you even on about right now? These guys have been thugging on us the whole series. Stop acting like a baby back B and just be happy about us not having a team that wilts to physical play. 

My point is that you don't even have to do that type of stuff when you're up 20+ in a game.  That's the type of stuff you get out of the way when the game is still in doubt, like how Solo did it in Game 3. 

They know that we're more talented than them.  The entire world knows it.  There's no denying that now.

The only thing that could somewhat equalize this series, is if one of those punks seriously go after Trae and try to hurt him.

Now Trae is more than tough enough to take hard fouls.  But one of them may cheap shot him, especially if he has it rolling.  That's what I don't want to see.

So it's no reason to stoop to their level, if we're obviously the more superior team.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Even Schlenk gotta be surprised at this chemistry and these fits.  He’s made great moves since he arrived, arguably none better than bringing Nate Mac-10 into the fold.  Does the man even sleep?

It took huge balls from Schlenk to do the right thing and fire LP mid season. Something I and many fans were calling for despite LP being a “good” guy. He is a horrible HC. He has no clue about NBA rotations. Remember all the head coaches Rick Carlisle and Gregg Popovich saying Atlanta was a sorry franchise for firing LP for not winning games we had no chance to win. Yeah right LP had no belief in this team and Nate believes in them and know how to actually coach. Past that Schlenk has put together an incredibly deep team that is perfectly suited for Trae’s game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, timebomb said:

It took huge balls from Schlenk to do the right thing and fire LP mid season. Something I and many fans were calling for despite LP being a “good” guy. He is a horrible HC. He has no clue about NBA rotations. Remember all the head coaches Rick Carlisle and Gregg Popovich saying Atlanta was a sorry franchise for firing LP for not winning games we had no chance to win. Yeah right LP had no belief in this team and Nate believes in them and know how to actually coach. Past that Schlenk has put together an incredibly deep team that is perfectly suited for Trae’s game.

Yeah those coaches coming to bat for him was weird.  They know damn well he’s green and that Nate is real quality.

• Like 1