• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks fans hate LP way too much. He was massive for the squad we got. It didn't workout but let's give him his roses.

I almost took back my like when you said this.

I hate that phrase, but I can't take it out on you.  You didn't make it up.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, terrell said:

Conspiracy theory much? lol

If you believe Leroid is not juicing then your head is in the sand

The MLB playoffs last year were in a bubble format a lot like the NBA, so home field was meaningless here. They allowed fans back in for the championship series despite it being a bubble format, but if I remember correctly, it was fairly Braves slanted.

Really, what meant everything was the pitching depth but still, if you go up 3-1, and get a "game of his life performance" from Wilson, and do well vs Kershaw in the same game, who has completely and thoroughly kicked your butts over the years, why do you end up fumbling the ball in the end on closing things out? 

Anyway, I really want to close this out in 5, but I'll only get REALLY concerned if they can't by game 6, especially since the Hawks have now won...21 of their last 23 at home?

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Diesel said:

About Nate:

IF for nothing else, We should pay the man and sign him up longterm for making these guys Defensive!!!

Trae was once called the worst defender in the NBA.   I saw him stop a 2 on 1 brake and get the ball back. 

JC was called an average to less than average Defender.

Nobody ever talked about Gallo's defense.. throughout his career. 

And the Anchor... Clint Capella Looks like Deke out there!!!

Pay Nate. 

He needs an Sss rating for defense in 2k

Just for the record, I do not hate LP or anyone for that matter, but I have criticized him here often. It was a marriage that was due a divorce and Nate proves that more after every game

Series isn't over, of course, so I'm not gonna write the Nix's epitaph.  However, I feel compelled to say Rose deserves a better fate.

This is making the rounds amongst nix faithful, check the 1:40 mark.  While fake-tough is getting all the high-fives after a little cheapskate, Rose is giving him the death stare.

not a rose fan, really.  But seems like a guy just trying to be a pro.  Imagine him in the Lou role.  Yeesh.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Hawks fans hate LP way too much. He was massive for the squad we got. It didn't workout but let's give him his roses.

I like El-P a lot. He just wasn’t up to the challenge. Maybe he’ll learn from his mistakes, which is valuable and we all should, and hopefully succeed somewhere else as a HC.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, terrell said:

You didnt give shit..lol

If youre a LBJ hater just say so...

And my dad died from covid so I know its real..smdh

Sorry For your loss.  I'm not unsympathetic.   However, I'm not a LBJ hater because I acknowledge the truth.   Truth sounds like hate for those who hate the truth!

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Series isn't over, of course, so I'm not gonna write the Nix's epitaph.  However, I feel compelled to say Rose deserves a better fate.

This is making the rounds amongst nix faithful, check the 1:40 mark.  While fake-tough is getting all the high-fives after a little cheapskate, Rose is giving him the death stare.

not a rose fan, really.  But seems like a guy just trying to be a pro.  Imagine him in the Lou role.  Yeesh.

I really, really wanted to pick up Rose when he was a free agent.