• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, terrell said:

You got any proof of that? smdh

Well,  Rich Paul was caught getting a bag for LJ.  Then there was the unusual growth from his face.  This is a classic Steroid related growth...proven scientifically.   

Lebron may have been juicing for a while.  His freakish athleticism at this age is unusual. It wouldn't benefit the NBA .. in fact it would hurt the NBA to catch him so the NBA turns a blind eye to it. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, MaceCase said:

He looked done when he went to the bench, like every soreness from his career hit at once.  Thib’s rotations might have finally broke him down.

This is the same thing he did in Chicago that put Rose in an injury situation. He is known for grinding his guys down. The really should have stuck with Payton. In the regular season, he was the x factor defensively and getting into the paint to score and put us in foul trouble.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

Well,  Rich Paul was caught getting a bag for LJ.  Then there was the unusual growth from his face.  This is a classic Steroid related growth...proven scientifically.   

Lebron may have been juicing for a while.  His freakish athleticism at this age is unusual. It wouldn't benefit the NBA .. in fact it would hurt the NBA to catch him so the NBA turns a blind eye to it. 

You notice that whenever possible the NBA tries to prop up somebody else as the face of the League.   Whether it's Curry or KD.  Unfortunately KD has too many quirks to be the face of the league and guys like Harden and Westbrook are not clean enough outside the court to be it. 

• Like 1

In reference to the Knicks (thuggery included), their coach and there fans thinking and saying this....

I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive! Isn't it?  I must get out of here. I must get free, and in this mind is the key, my key!

• Haha 4

I was clowning the Knicks for selecting Knox with a lottery pick (although I thought he could be a poor man’s Rudy Gay with a functioning franchise). Bruh they selected Frank Ntilikina even higher.  Aren’t you supposed to trade lottery picks before they become part of the garbage time gang?  We got mid-rounders running their starters off the floor 😎

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Man did those MLK jerseys look good on ABC or what. No, I am not plugging the network but am glad for some decent announcers for sure.

I think the black jersey is the most beautiful, but it's color is almost the same as the ones on ref uniforms. At some point during the game Hunter almost passed the ball to a ref. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

In reference to the Knicks (thuggery included), their coach and there fans thinking and saying this....

I'm going to be honest with you. I hate this place, this zoo, this prison, this reality, whatever you want to call it. I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink, and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it. It's repulsive! Isn't it?  I must get out of here. I must get free, and in this mind is the key, my key!

"Evolution, Lebron. Evolution! Like The Dinosaur. Look Out That Window. You've Had Your Time. The Future Is OUR World, Lebron. The Future Is OUR Time.  Let's go Hawks!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Conspiracy theory much? lol

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Conspiracy theory much? lol

Somebody wanted proof... I gave it.   Now, instead of allowing the proof and the facts of the day to speak.... your response is to try to attack me??  Interesting.  You probably have a tag that says COVID 19 is a Hoax!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Somebody wanted proof... I gave it.   Now, instead of allowing the proof and the facts of the day to speak.... your response is to try to attack me??  Interesting.  You probably have a tag that says COVID 19 is a Hoax!!

You didnt give shit..lol

If youre a LBJ hater just say so...

And my dad died from covid so I know its real..smdh

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Philly is going to a brutal match up. Embiid is pretty much unstoppable. 

He's a giant, for sure. I don't think we have an answer for him. He's wayyyyyyyy bigger than Clint. But that's Nate's job, and we still have to beat NY.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, terrell said:

You didnt give shit..lol

And my dad died from covid asshole..

Damn bro sorry for your loss, I wasn’t in any of those discussions.  I can’t imagine how pissed you were/ are at everything surrounding the pandemic.

Edited by benhillboy

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Personally I think PEDs should be allowed. If something allows you to retain your strength and vigor as you age, then by means use it.