• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

TBF, I do believe that the late CLP was the one who hired Nate McDawg. 

Read somewhere that he had total control of who he hired for his staff, and Travis never even met Nate the Great until after the fact .

Best thing Lloyd ever did for this team.

I didn’t know that.  Glad he did, that seems pretty rare to allow a coach that young to do so but Travis is a youngin too relative to the traditional GM.

• Like 3

I have seen Hawks team bend knees on the past to this bully attitude on the court. 

Now you see the youngest team since many years perform like vets and fight with toughness, that is so difficult to see, kudos to Nate for that. 

Hunter today really played bad but Gallo, Capela, Collins and Trae could not be contained by Knicks. Difference in talent is so great that I think it would be a great disaster to lose the series, I want to win 4-1 and close it on MSG.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

LP is on NBATV.  Leave that man alone and out of celebrations.  Are we going to talk about LP if we win a championship?  He's been nothing but cordial regarding the Hawks.  He did train up our young guys and at the end couldn't relate.  

Also, the below is what excites me the most.

If we won the championship this year it would 100% be part of the narrative. That’s a ridiculous statement seeing as how they’ve already talked about the coaching change during every game on national television this series. What are you thinking.

9 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I have seen Hawks team bend knees on the past to this bully attitude on the court. 

Now you see the youngest team since many years perform like vets and fight with toughness, that is so difficult to see, kudos to Nate for that. 

Hunter today really played bad but Gallo, Capela, Collins and Trae could not be contained by Knicks. Difference in talent is so great that I think it would be a great disaster to lose the series, I want to win 4-1 and close it on MSG.

I can’t really tell when Dre plays bad.  His movement and positioning on both ends are so good I don’t sweat his shooting too tough.  He defends anyone on any play, sometimes two and three dudes.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 4