• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

Just now, kg01 said:

Never forget that time Bullock had the 2-on-1 fast-broke and Trae forced him into a dribbling violation i havent seen since kg03's rec league team was wearing mismatch jerseys and shorts.

If that isn't the Knicks low light of the series, it has to be a close second. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Sorry For your loss.  I'm not unsympathetic.   However, I'm not a LBJ hater because I acknowledge the truth.   Truth sounds like hate for those who hate the truth!

So you know for a fact that LBJ uses PED's? LBJ has been a tank since High School. Was he juicing then too? smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, terrell said:

So you know for a fact that LBJ uses PED's? LBJ has been a tank since High School. Was he juicing then too? smh

PROOF LeBron Uses Steroids | Genius

High School Lebron.   Not really a tank...

2013 & 2014 Size

image.jpeg.d5c75b584e1612f33eb4a5f8529baf86.jpeg

You tell me... How do you get from that small to that big between June and August?  And then back small by the next Aug?

Ok... Ok...

LeBron James lost so much weight he looks like an 18-year-old again -  SBNation.com

How do you get the Barry Bonds Head Swelling?

Looks famaliar?

Barry Bonds' Before and After Photos Tell His Entire Story | Fanbuzz

It's called cycling.   These things are designer, they can be made to improve your stamina.. but some size is going to come with that. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

PROOF LeBron Uses Steroids | Genius

High School Lebron.   Not really a tank...

2013 & 2014 Size

image.jpeg.d5c75b584e1612f33eb4a5f8529baf86.jpeg

You tell me... How do you get from that small to that big between June and August?  And then back small by the next Aug?

Ok... Ok...

LeBron James lost so much weight he looks like an 18-year-old again -  SBNation.com

How do you get the Barry Bonds Head Swelling?

Looks famaliar?

Barry Bonds' Before and After Photos Tell His Entire Story | Fanbuzz

It's called cycling.   These things are designer, they can be made to improve your stamina.. but some size is going to come with that. 

Still looking for proof..But whatever..I really couldnt care less..You seemed obsessed with this shit..lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, Cwell said:

I may need to watch the rest of this Dallas and LA series. Cuz the last two games I watched Dallas been getting smoked lol

I think LAC took it very personal when people started counting them out and saying that nobody on their team can stop Baby Bird. 

Dallas may not get another win. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, terrell said:

Still looking for proof..

What would you need for it to be called proof???   Would you need proof that his manager was caught in a place busted for steroids holding a bag that the secretary said was for LJ??  (Check).  Would you need proof that he had an unusual growth surgically removed from his face... one that is common among steroid users??  (Check).   Would you need before and after pictures showing his size changing drastically the same way that bodybuilders who use steroids and cycle off change??  (Check).  Including the head??  (Check)   Freakish Athleticism in his older age?? (Check)

Here's the truth Terrell.  

I'd have to show you  a video of him being injected with steroids while holding two forms of government ID, a lab technician there to verify the that it was steroids, four or five of your buddies Shaq, Kenny, Chuck and Ernie from TNT taking notes, and Lebron's grandma to confirm his identity.  And that probably still wouldn't be proof enough for you. 

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

What would you need for it to be called proof???   Would you need proof that his manager was caught in a place busted for steroids holding a bag that the secretary said was for LJ??  (Check).  Would you need proof that he had an unusual growth surgically removed from his face... one that is common among steroid users??  (Check).   Would you need before and after pictures showing his size changing drastically the same way that bodybuilders who use steroids and cycle off change??  (Check).  Including the head??  (Check)   Freakish Athleticism in his older age?? (Check)

Here's the truth Terrell.  

I'd have to show you  a video of him being injected with steroids while holding two forms of government ID, a lab technician there to verify the that it was steroids, four or five of your buddies Shaq, Kenny, Chuck and Ernie from TNT taking notes, and Lebron's grandma to confirm his identity.  And that probably still wouldn't be proof enough for you. 

Well nothing you showed was proof of using PED's so.....Dude spends a fortune on his body..Everybody doesnt have to juice. LBJ is just built different...But whatever..

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Well nothing you showed was proof of using PED's so.....Dude spends a fortune on his body..Everybody doesnt have to juice..But whatever..

You won't see it if you got your eyes closed. 

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I think LAC took it very personal when people started counting them out and saying that nobody on their team can stop Baby Bird. 

Dallas may not get another win. 

The Clippers are playing mad now. They're tired of getting called out for underachieving. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

The other thing I have to say about today's game...

ABC did a much better job of showing the crowd than ESPN did on Friday.   I know it's the same people but on Friday.. for most of the game, they made it seem like we had a sparse crowd there ...  However, today.... From the JumpBall, it was loud and Atlanta.   There were a few Knicks fans... but it was loud in there for Atlanta.   UNDERRATED may be the best chant we have had since We played Boston in the playoffs many years ago. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

The Clippers are playing mad now. They're tired of getting called out for underachieving. 

The problem is that they still have the problems that they had last year.   No real leader.   Both Kawhi and PG are secondary star players.  Two Pippens.  They will need some good fortune to win the CHIP.

On a brighter note...

The Suns won today!!!  I would Love to see Suns in 6.

• Confused 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The other thing I have to say about today's game...

ABC did a much better job of showing the crowd than ESPN did on Friday.   I know it's the same people but on Friday.. for most of the game, they made it seem like we had a sparse crowd there ...  However, today.... From the JumpBall, it was loud and Atlanta.   There were a few Knicks fans... but it was loud in there for Atlanta.   UNDERRATED may be the best chant we have had since We played Boston in the playoffs many years ago. 

I'm proud of my city for showing up.   I remember playoffs when the other team had more fans in the arena than we did.   Specifically the Pacers.   Coming back for game 3, I was nervous because seeing that MSG crowd, I knew that NY Would travel.   But thankfully, Atlanta showed up. 

I believe it says to the Nation that we're no longer a fanbase of transients who can go either way when it comes to important games.  In the words of Andre 3000... The South got Something to Say!!