• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Huerter 33 Minutes vs Reddish 20. I am so tired of this. We need Huerter to be more of a 6th man.

If Heurter is a 6th man next year we are not winning 35 games. Heurter is a Bembry level player, would never see more than 15 mins a game on any team that wasn't terrible. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Huerter 33 Minutes vs Reddish 20. I am so tired of this. We need Huerter to be more of a 6th man.

This wasn't a good game for Reddish but I don't know what's wrong with Huerter. He's been man.... he looks overwhelmed 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

SMH Pierce.  

Blew another game by going small.   No reason in the world why Bruno only got a 1.5 minute stint in that 4th quarter.   The Sixers with Embiid, Harris, and Horford are TOO BIG.  What is his obsession with these small ass lineups?

Still thinking back to earlier in the game, when he had Carter trying to guard Embiid.  What's wrong with this picture?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

It’s very obvious that Dedmon is not as good since getting a big contract, and Huerter needs to go to the bench.

I am good with Dedmon off the bench; but neither him nor Len should be starters at this level of play. Dedmon is more physical than Len.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Bonkers said:

U can't blame Travis Schlenk for this. This team was good enough to win this game

No "We need better players" excuses can be made. This is a coaching problem. If u can't see it then u are a clown in denial

Nonsensical lineups

These guys are a 30 win squad tops even with pristine coaching. So many holes, so little shooting and defense. 

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We paid 13 million for a couple second round picks.

Damn yall already turning on Dedmon? Hes gonna be fine as a backup..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1