• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers

lethalweapon3

I really wanted that three game winning streak' knew it would be tough though. There are times this season I want to stop watching in the middle of a game and it has nothing to do with our players. Everything to do with some of the lineups I see out there.

We are making a run, lets change the lineup.

We are getting lit up, lets keep the lineup out there.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

Is it just me or did Young not have quite the same energy this game. I think the big minutes and intense usage the last several games is starting to wear him out. Wouldn't be surprised if he has a "tight hamstring/sore ankle/tingling toe" that keeps him out of a game sometime soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Bruno had a good game to me. I felt he had the best game for us tonight. Good shit Bruno 

He was solid most of his 19 minutes. If Dedmon would have stayed out of foul trouble in the 1st half, LP would have gave him less than 15.

• Like 3

In part of Dedmon's defense, Len couldn't even get on the floor and when he did he couldn't move laterally hardly at all. The money is a different story all together. Dedmon can help but we know he is Clint's backup somewhere down the road. That will be a nice one two punch at C.

6 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I really wanted that three game winning streak' knew it would be tough though. There are times this season I want to stop watching in the middle of a game and it has nothing to do with our players. Everything to do with some of the lineups I see out there.

We are making a run, lets change the lineup.

We are getting lit up, lets keep the lineup out there.

Because most fans are more focused on winning this season than LP is imo....

• Like 1

When you are down 20 and then get back in the game, what is so hard to remember about who was on the floor when we outscored them 40 - 22 in the 3rd quarter?

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 4