• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

Those cheating refs (yeah I said it) completely are trying to throw this series to the Knicks. AT HOME we  only had EIGHT free throws to the Knick's THIRTY free throws. They had almost FOUR f***ing TIMES as many free throws as we did in the game.

Thank God we beat their fake tough guy asses anyways. 

Refs were horrible tonight. Clearly early in the game they were dictating the game over the players. It’s honestly disgusting. The NBA has always been a little corrupt and honestly somewhat fixed (as much as they can kill momentum ect). But they can only do so much. The Hawks are clearly the more talented team and the refs can’t save the Knicks in this series. But it is a shame to think in the next series we basically have no chance to beat the Sixers and the refs. You just have to go back to Sac vs LAL and see how a series is stolen from a more talented less star driven team in broad daylight. Yet we keep watching. We have to overcome poor, and that’s honestly be to nice, corrupt officiating the whole way.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Yessir.

A lot of hot takes after game 2. JC made a huge winning impact tonight. He deserves props .

Seeing as I threw shade on JC. I’ll give props to JC, good game tonight. This is what we need and what I expect from him. That being said I can’t keep myself from looking ahead to the off-season and him wanting a max. It wasn’t a max worthy performance. It was a ~18 million dollar performance. He’s a good player with room for growth but we can’t and won’t give him a max. Sorry I should just live in the moment and say good game JC. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Diesel said:

I have to talk about the game commentation a little.   Was Doris Burke little girl on the inside crying because the Knicks were losing??  Every three minutes, she would chime in about what the Knicks needed to do to get back in the game and how they were called for phantom fouls. 

However, when the Hawks were called on some questionable fouls like Burkes shooting the three and Bogdan barely touching him..  Crickets. 

I think that the refs were looking for ways to get the game closer. 

I think Doris welcomed it. 

It felt like collusion with the broadcast and the refs.  It’s like the league office tells them how the game is scripted so they can be prepared.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, hawkman said:

Unreal. I thought the NBA was supposed to be reviewing these games for stuff like this? That's the second instance where a Knicks player should have been ejected/suspended. That was a direct shot to the face out of frustration. Why are the Hawks the only ones talking about this? Is the NBA really this biased???

The NBA has definitely had two or three favorites really since the late 1960''s every year that I have actually watched. But this seems odder because the Knicks are not so talented and usually the favs have a couple of big time players. This is too obvious and a really lame look for the league. 

• Like 3