• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I see why Indy fans wanted Nate gone. It don't make sense sticking to a lineup when shit ain't working. I felt he adjusted against Philly but against Milwaukee, he riding with shit that's not working

Took him awhile to adjust in the Philly series. Hopefully he makes those adjustments next game.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

He went en fuego.  Left open a bit but hit some very tough ones too.  Huge for the Bucks.  Hawks went cold.  Bad combo.

we go cold all the damn time. This is nothing new. I'm used to it at this point.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Let’s not over react. 

If he can't be relied on to manage the game correctly in the ECF that's a huge problem. This was a winnable game despite the officiating. This is now the 3rd time this happened.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, GameTime said:

Game 4: Expect Bogi playing 35+ with one leg, Solomon Hill playing 20 minutes and Cam in street clothes.

Just inexplicable. Kevin needs to get 40 minutes and Cam say 25 or more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Worried about Trae.  He struggled badly after getting hurt.  We can’t win a series against this team without him on his game.

Even with Nate the Hawks don't make the playoffs if Trae isn't on his game. Not beating the Bucks may be the understatement of the year. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

If he can't be relied on to manage the game correctly in the ECF that's a huge problem. This was a winnable game despite the officiating. This is now the 3rd time this happened.

Ok, who are you going to find that better?  He is getting the most out of this squad. This team will be even better next year with this experience and a chance to add more pieces. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I’m all for changing up some of our minutes with OO and Reddish, but let’s not forget that the refs also limited JC to 20ish minutes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Well damn. Hoping Trae is good by Wednesday night. We know he will play because he is tough as it gets but am also hoping for no problems with that ankle. Do or die game.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Took him awhile to adjust in the Philly series. Hopefully he makes those adjustments next game.

Yall are a piece of work...

This man has taken this franchise farther than it ever has been...   I'm taking about the Atlanta Hawks... not the St. Louis Hawks... that's a different franchise... but Nate has taken us farther than we ever have been and with our injuries he did it with bubble gum and maskin tape... and yall are being critical of his coaching???

Do you know everybody believes that we should have lost to the Knicks?

And yall are being critical of his coaching??

GTFOH.

• Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, hawkman said:

I can take losing to a better team but not like this. The Hawks can compete with these guys if they're allowed to do so. This ain't right. 

Philly is better than Milwaukee.  What has cost Atlanta is Bogi not bringing anything to the table.  Huerter and Gallanari stepped up, but Bogi is the key.  Too much pressure on Trae to make plays. On defense, they give up waaay too many easy buckets in the paint.  They are just overmatched size wise on defense.  In other words, they HAVE to score big on offense to win...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The refs sucked sure but the Hawks still led by 7 with 4 to play. They didn't defend, got out worked all night on the boards, and got nothing from Bogie. Once Trae got hurt there was zero offense. 

Better hope he's right for Game 4 or it's going to get ugly. Thats just the reality right now. We miss Hunter terribly and need the Bogie from the last half of the year to show up. 

they led by 7 with 7 to play. Not 4 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1