• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

IF Two minutes of Good play wins the game... I'll take it...   But you smart enough to know that if Trae played 40 minutes and gave us:

24, 8, and 4 on 42% shooting that it's really not just 2 minutes of Good play??  

I think you would know that.... or are you trying to create a narrative?

But you know he wasn't playing too good before the end... He was like 3-9 not too long before.

2 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

A player who averages 28/9 is not trash. I don't think of us being critical believe he is trash.

But his play has mostly been really bad in this series and folks will rightfully be frustrated by that.

Exactly. We need ALL NBA TRae like we had in the reg season.And he's been letting us down.. And when you're the star player it comes with the territory.. I give it to whoevers playing like shit. Not just Trae..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

It's amazing how well the ignore function works on these forums. That's 4 posters I don't even remember at this point. 

😉

It works really well. I always see a bunch of ignored posts when a certain player is having a bad game. They always vanish when things turn around. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Exactly. We need ALL NBA TRae like we had in the reg season.And he's been letting us down.. And when you're the star player it comes with the territory.. I give it to whoevers playing like shit. Not just Trae..

THIS!!!!

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

I know one of them is just a troll, he always has been even w ith a different name. 

But even so we don't need to get personal. I'm happy the Hawks won, we all should be happy we won. I'm actually sorry I made that post about calling people out...no, no I'm not. There's nothing wrong with some crow eating but personal attacks are too much.

I didn't see u call anyone out. Diesel was the one taking personal attacks at people. That's why I went off on him

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It works really well. I always see a bunch of ignored posts when a certain player is having a bad game. They always vanish when things turn around. 

I don't see how you can hate from outside of the club
You can't even get in

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, terrell said:

We need Hunter defense but he doesnt fit on offesne.. Rock and a hard place..

We don't need his defense really, Wright can do it better than he can. AND he rebounds. We're getting destroyed in the glass with Hunter in the game. Not only does that hurt the defense but it eliminates all transition opportunities. Major reason the offense takes off the nano second Hunters ass hits the bench. 

• Like 1