• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

sturt

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Yeah... What was that all about?

I think those early calls against him got to him, plus those nasty drives the basket. He was cursing up a storm after that 2nd travel call. I was hoping he'd bounce back from it instead of letting it get to him, but there's still room for growth. Worst game he's had in a very long time

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 1

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Great game tonight.  Had to tough it out, but we did.

We got the home opener on Monday vs Detroit.  Hopefully no slip-ups against them.

Then we go in to the BELLY OF THE BEAST on Wednesday and Friday.

Brooklyn Nets 2019-2020 Hype Video - YouTube

Ouch, that's going to be a tough back to back. Hopefully we can split, they looking like public enemy #1 in the East.

Congrats to the team for the effort. Great games by Hunter, Huerter, Knight and Trae kept us in the game on a night where Cam and Bogi played really bad.  We are better team than them and it showed today. Whenever Capela, Okongwu, Gallo, Rondo and Dunn are back we should be really good. We have enough players to play when we are cold.

I am a little worried with Collins, he is not at the level he was last year. Only 2 games, get in shape John. 

And lastly I know Trae was the hero and won the game but someone needs to teach him to stop taking those bad shots and cut those stupid Turnovers. He needs that to take Atlanta to next level. And I am asking that because I know he can do it, you need to demand results to people according to his capabilities, he can do that.

• Like 1