$5 to win $97.50

Bet #2

• Total points in the game are an even number
  • Trae ( 8+ assists )
  • Trae ( over 26.5 pts )
  • Capela ( over 13.5 rebs )
  • Bogi ( 3+ threes )

$10 to win $100

LOL . . . ended up losing both parlays by 1.

GIF bebe enfant baby - animated GIF on GIFER - by Burim

• Haha 3
  • Sad 5

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Right now, I think Embiid compares favorably to Shaq in his prime. 

Believe Embiid has more skill just not more strength than Shaq. Embiid doesn't always slam an elbow into the opponent's chest to move in for a shot either. Shaq basically charged on every move to the paint with no call. Yeah OK, the refs have always sucked out loud. Anyway Embiid at his size is just super skillful. 

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

We weren’t turning the ball over at the end that was a bunch of arm slaps and fouls the refs allowed. The only turnover was the Huerter 5 second call.

When our offense plays like that we overwhelm these teams to where ALL they can do is start being overly aggressive defensively smh...and the nba is so odd when they decide to allow it! They weren’t able to play that physical all game then at the end they can physically beat on us!

same thing vs the Knicks game 1 but vice versa.....all game 1 vs the Knicks they could do anything they want and Trae wasn’t even getting calls then end of the 4th the refs decide to start giving Trae his calls smh

refs being so inconsistent is hurtful for wins but this young group stuck with it and got the W and that’s all that matters! We again stole one on the road and now have homecourt advantage.

mcmillian is going to have figure something out about that full court trap next game but I doubt they use it all game next game however it really caught Trae and the hawks off guard seem like.

I disagree. We had a number of turnovers that were completely our fault. Trae passing it directly to Thybulle, Bogi letting himself get mugged. Cant cry refs, sorry. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wretch said:

That wasn't Nate being outcoached or us turning the ball over.  That...was one of the worst most blatant things I've ever seen in the NBA.  Those were hard, intentional fouls and there was not a single whistle.  That's crazy...and depressing.  We got the win, but really?  Really...?  Let the teams play man.

Just wow.

Can we go through the film and see what were the fouls and what were just poor mistakes on our part. Let's not generalize.