• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Well I said in another thread I liked the matchup. They can’t guard Trea despite all the defensively minded guards and we would attack Embiid offensively and defensively. I thought Hunter would neutralize Simmons and we’d guard Harris like Randle.  Obviously Hunter was out tonight so we’ll see how that goes. But I was right about the first two Trae and how we attacked Embiid but I was wrong about Harris we guarded Simmons like Randle. But overall it kinda played out how I thought, except the huge lead and almost collapse. 
We did what we needed to do and stole one on the road. We just need to play our game and we can win this series.

8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Snell isnt getting significant minutes. Again, who's minutes are you taking away to put him in?

This guy played 25 minutes tonight. 

Solomon Hill Stats, News, Bio | ESPN

With no Hunter, you split the minutes between Solo and Snell.  In the 2nd half, you play whomever is playing the best.

On you increase Kevin's minutes to 35.

• Like 1

Just now, Bonkers said:

Trae does NOT need to play the entire 3rd qtr. Nate needs to realize that next game. He looked tired

Nate had Bogi out of the game, and picked that time to stagger the minutes of Trae and Bogi.

We were only outscored by 4 in the 3rd quarter, so it didn't hurt us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The three-point line was in some ways the story of the game, as Atlanta shot 20-of-47 (42.6%) from deep while the Sixers made just 10-of-28 (35.7%).

Well that and the refs.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Nah, give me the Knife. Gotta have your bulldog in there. Snell shoots at a high %, but come on, he takes like two shots a game. It's not enough.

Did you watch Knife's impact today?? Not saying it happens all series but today was a very good time for Solo to watch some.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dejay said:

The human victory cigar is now here. As mandated, I did not watch the game and was at H-Mart with the family.  After today's win, they are frantically trying to make plans for Wednesday and Friday night to keep me occupied.

Heard that Trae went off. Someone give me the 411...

Tale of 2 games.

Hawks dominated for 44 minutes.

Hawks almost gave it all away in the last 4.

It would've been one of the top 5 Atlanta choke jobs of all time, had we blown it.   Not the worst, but definitely up there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1