• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If they're going to trap us like this, I want Snell in the game instead of Hill.

We need as many shooters in the game as possible, if they think they can get away with playing like that.

Snell did lead the league in three point % right??

• Like 2

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Wretch said:

That wasn't Nate being outcoached or us turning the ball over.  That...was one of the worst most blatant things I've ever seen in the NBA.  Those were hard, intentional fouls and there was not a single whistle.  That's crazy...and depressing.  We got the win, but really?  Really...?  Let the teams play man.

Just wow.

Hopefully Jim Kenney will hold a press conference to speak about that blatant discrepancy before Game 2. 😉

~lw3

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Which one of you was that crazy Hawk fan that look like Keenan from SNL in Philly? Was that @lethalweapon3 or @MaceCase.. that dude was passionate. My gf suggested I get at Shaun King and find out who he is and go make a friend. :dance: That dude and I were amped! 

I gotta get that guy’s number! :laugh: Awesome! 

Here he is lol..

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

Can we go through the film and see what were the fouls and what were just poor mistakes on our part. Let's not generalize. 

I have YouTube TV and we've been sitting here watching the end of the game over and over.  We made mistakes.  Let me fully backtrack there, because yes...you're correct on that.  However, they were intentionally fouling us trying to stop the clock and the refs called nothing.  I re-watched the Huerter timeout dozens of times.  They chopped his arms and grabbed him 5 times RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF before they gave him a timeout.

They also didn't call the shove by Bogi on the inbounds, so it went both ways...but clearly they allowed for the drama at the end of that one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Snell isnt getting significant minutes. Again, who's minutes are you taking away to put him in?

Knife seems like a very obvious answer to me.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

That was an incredible performance from Embiid. Will feel terrible if there are long term consequences to it. Nothing but respect to lay it all down on the line...but if you are Philly how many more games like this can you count on before he blows a tire for good? 

He was limping by the 4th quarter.

• Sad 1