• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Thomas said:

Well damn. Hoping Trae is good by Wednesday night. We know he will play because he is tough as it gets but am also hoping for no problems with that ankle. Do or die game.

Tuesday...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

The refs sucked sure but the Hawks still led by 7 with 4 to play. They didn't defend, got out worked all night on the boards, and got nothing from Bogie. Once Trae got hurt there was zero offense. 

Better hope he's right for Game 4 or it's going to get ugly. Thats just the reality right now. We miss Hunter terribly and need the Bogie from the last half of the year to show up. 

Nah . . we were up 7 with 7:32 to play.  Then the Bucks go on a 13 - 3 run in like 2 minutes, and we were down by 3.

That's when you called game.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I see why Indy fans wanted Nate gone. It don't make sense sticking to a lineup when shit ain't working. I felt he adjusted against Philly but against Milwaukee, he riding with shit that's not working

Calm down bro, we are 3 games from the FINALS with a team we all would have been happy with making to the second round. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

We lose the game because the ref didn't move seeing Trae come literally right at him. We still win that game despite the incredibly one sided calling if that doesn't happen.

The NBA has officially stooped to trying to get refs to hurt Trae Young to get us out of the playoffs. Disgusting.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, MarylandHawk said:

Ok, who are you going to find that better?  He is getting the most out of this squad. This team will be even better next year with this experience and a chance to add more pieces. 

I'm not saying don't bring him back but this is a legitimate problem that has costed the Hawks Playoff games. A loss on Tuesday and this series won't make it back to Atlanta. With Trae hurt, the game was still right there. 

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He also played Bogi too many minutes in the 4th, played Solo, didn't play Cam and took OO out in the 4th.

Even with that other stuff, I don’t think Middleton would have got a chance to get in a rhythm which is what cost us the game. Kevin was playing excellent basketball. Middle hit 3 three pointers in a 2min span hat Lou should have been on the bench with Heurter in. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nah . . we were up 7 with 7:32 to play.  Then the Bucks go on a 13 - 3 run in like 2 minutes, and we were down by 3.

That's when you called game.

Yeah, I got my time wrong. The point still remains. It wasn't the refs fault they lost. They can't overcome Trae being hobbled, Bogie giving nothing, getting out worked on the boards, etc...

Just too much. I'm not just calling game. I'm calling SERIES.  Especially if Trae isn't the superstar due to the ankle. It's been fun, but I think it's over. 

Would love for you to get to ridicule me in the NBA finals though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MarylandHawk said:

Calm down bro, we are 3 games from the FINALS with a team we all would have been happy with making to the second round. 

Hawks are never going to the finals unless They get someone real to play with Trae. They had a good second half, they will give Nate a big contract and perhaps underachiever next year unless the roster is upgraded and Nate will exit in the middle of his contact possibly. He never lasts.

Edited by Plainview1981